How to get a Library Card:
Inter-Library Loans have been suspended until further notice due to COVID-19 Restrictions.
E-Books and Audio Books:
- Download the app Libby by Overdrive or visit https://libbyapp.com/welcome
- Open app, select (touch, tap or click) "Yes" for the first question: Do you have a library card?
- Select "I'll search for a Library"
- Enter zip code 81144
- Select "A Colorado Consortium, Carnegie Public Libraries"
- Libby Username: all lowercase, no spaces or comma, last name, first initial, middle initial.
- Password: Your library card number
Please visit with a Carnegie staff member to verify your Username and Password before you download the app and log-in for the first time.
Computer, Printer, Copier and Fax Machine Policy:
Carnegie Computer Corner Offers:
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Interactive and educational children's games
- Great for research
- Available help from staff
- Laser printer
*Wireless Internet connection available*
Computer Use Rules:
"Life is like a library owned by an author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him."-Harry Emerson Forsdick
"No place affords a more striking conviction of the vanity of human hopes than a public library."-Dr. Samuel Johnson
"Knowing I lov'd my books, he furnish'd me, from mine own library with volumes that I prize above my dukedom."
-Shakespeare The Tempest
Please call or email 10 days in advance to reserve our meeting rooms.